Introducing the 2016 Funckenhausen 1.0 Liter Malbec blend. Argentina is home to many immigrants from Germany and the Funcke family made their home in South Mendoza a few decades ago and today their descendants have produced the unique Funckenhausen Malbec blend in a 1.0 liter bottle (50% Malbec, 35% Bonarda, 15% Syrah), "Because to share you need more than 750ml."
2012 Anka organic red blend in HALF-BOTTLES
From the winemaker of Domus Aurea, Anka red blend (Maipo Valley) is now available in the half-bottle format starting with the current 2012 vintage. This vintage has spice and dried herb on the nose; cigar, oak, black currants and cherry liquor (60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Cabernet Franc, 10% Merlot, 7% Carmenere, 5% Syrah and 2% Petit Verdot- all estate grown fruit).
CALCU UPPER-END WINES
2013 Calcu Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon A blend of three Cabernets from various Calcu properties around the Colchagua Valley; expressive and elegant.
2011 Calcu Winemaker's Selection
specially selected varietals from the distinguished terroir of the Colchagua Valley (50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Cabernet Franc, 25% Carmenere).
2010 Calcu FUTA
100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the Marchigüe estate vineyards.
The Rosé category continues to gain popularity not just as a seasonal warm weather beverage, but as an enjoyable wine year-round.
We have the freshest South American Rosés from Apaltagua (Maule Valley) and Calcu (Andes foothills in the Colchagua Valley).
Patricio Tapia (Wine & Spirits Magazine) has been producing the Chilean wine guide, Descorchados, for almost twenty years. He is considered to be the "Robert Parker of South America" and the 2017 publication has just been released with great scores on GVI wines!
- 94 points 2012 Gillmore Vigno
- 92 points 2014 Maquis Cabernet Franc (Best CF)
- 92 points 2014 Penalolen Cabernet Sauvignon
- 92 points 2016 Calcu Rosé
- 91 points 2014 Calcu Cabernt Franc (Best CF)
- 91 points 2014 Calcu Cabernet Sauvignon
- 91 points 2016 Calcu Sauvignon Blanc
- 91 points 2014 Meli Carignan
- 90 points 2014 Calcu Carmenere
- 90 points 2014 Maquis Cabernet Sauvignon
Download our latest 90+ scores PDF HERE!
- 2011 Maquis Lien, 93 points Wine & Spirits (coming June 2017)
- 2012 Apaltagua Grial, 92 points Winereviewonline
- 2012 Gillmore Vigno, 91 points Wine Enthusiast
- 2016 Calcu Rose, 89 points Tasting Panel
- 2014 Meli Carignan, 88 points Wine Enthusiast
- 2014 Maquis Carmenere, 88 points Wine Enthusiast